|Продолжительность: 1 день (8 ак. часов)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 17850 руб. Другие формы обучения:
81219 Setup and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
This course provides a basic overview of how to setup and configure Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Topics will include how to configure Products and Price Lists, setup and define Resources, as well as working with skills, and Territories. We will examine how to create Work Orders and provide tips and tricks to create them more efficiently. Additional considerations such as text messaging, and overview of Connected Field Service, and triggering communication will also be provided.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-877.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
What are the goals for this course?
- Describe factors for Planning Field Service Implementations
- Explain Field Service Security Profiles
- Detail Initial Configuration Settings
- Explore how to use Products and Price Lists in Field Service
- Demonstrate Setting up Field Service Resources
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to CRM course
What are the prerequisites to consume this course?
Module 01: Setup and Configuration
- Planning for Field Service
- Field Service Security Roles
- Resource Scheduling
- Geo Location
- Field Service Administration
- Products and Services
- Prices Lists
- Tax Codes
- Bookable Resources
- Additional Configuration Considerations
- Organizational Units
- Characteristics and Skills
- Resource Roles and Categories
Module 02: Additional Considerations
- Universal Scheduling
- Connected Field Service
- Communication Considerations
- Glympse Integration
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Dynamics 365