|Продолжительность: 1 день (8 ак.часов)|
Стоимость в группе: 13950 руб.Другие формы обучения:
Course 80545A Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
About this Course
This course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. This course provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Additionally, this course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organization. The training is intended for customer service representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
- Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
- Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
- Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
- Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
- Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
- Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
- Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.
Module 1: Introduction
Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes a comprehensive set of features that increases the efficiency of customer service operations. This module introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service terminology and customer scenarios that the Customer Service module might be used. The module discusses the basic components of case management, and works with the knowledge base, queues, and service contracts. The module also provides an overview of service scheduling and service management.
Module 2: Cases
Customer service is important to a customer relationship management strategy. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides many features that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers. This module discusses cases and how the cases can be used together in service management functions.
Module 3: Knowledge Base
Most customer service organizations use a knowledge base to provide customer service representatives (CSRs) with the information that they must have to answer questions about a product or service. In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the Knowledge Base provides a central repository for an organization's information, stored as Articles and organized by Subject.
Module 4: Queue Management
A queue is an area that is used to organize and store activities and work items that are waiting to be processed. A queue is also used for activities and work items that are currently being worked on. Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes queuing and workflow tools to improve how incoming requests for sales, marketing, and customer service are handled.
Module 5: Contracts
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides many features that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers. This module describes how contracts can be used together with other record types in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help service and manage functions.
Module 6: Analysis, Reports and Goals
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, many methods are available to analyze and report Service Management information. By default, several reports are available, and this includes the “Case Summary Table” report. This report is discussed in this module.
Module 7: Service Scheduling
This module provides an overview of the service scheduling features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The organizations that use service scheduling require a complex combination of resources. Service scheduling considers the availability of employees, facilities, and equipment to make sure that the resources are available to deliver service activities for customers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
По окончании курса всем слушателям, успешно освоившим материал выдается международный сертификат Microsoft.
|Записаться на курс|