|Продолжительность: 2 дня(16 ак.часов)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 27900 руб. Другие формы обучения:
80311A Service Industries in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
About this Course:
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the Project management functionality in Service Industries in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.This course covers the most important functionality in the module, including its setup and processes. It assumes course participants have baseline knowledge of the earlier version.
This course is intended for partners and customers with moderate to extensive knowledge of Project Management functionality in Service Industries.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create the activity structure.
- Enter the information needed to plan and schedule the various tasks involved in the execution of a project.
- Save the structure as a template and know how activities within the WBS can be modified or deleted.
- Create an activity hierarchy from a project.
- Copy an activity from a WBS template and from an existing project.
- Set up rate cards for projects.
- Create and send project quotations.
- Furnish quotations for repetitive services.
- Convert quotes for projects when work is received from customers.
- Define a work breakdown structure for a quotation.
- Copy activities to the quotation from a work breakdown structure template and know how to generate quotation lines based on these activities.
- Review the quote before it is sent to the customer.
- Submit a quotation for approval.
- Confirm the quote after the confirmation is received from the customer.
- Transfer the quotation lines to a new or an existing project.
- Create budgets automatically, transfer the work breakdown structure, and know how to perform scheduling and resource assignment from the quote to the project.
- Schedule resources for various project activities.
- Perform scheduling by matching project activities with similar resource requirements as the competencies of the workers.
- Define competencies such as education, skills, certifications and other competencies for employees.
- Set up parameters, such as a skill set match threshold and availability match threshold.
- Define the requirements for performing activities on the work breakdown structure of the project.
- Schedule resources based on the availability of resources.
- Assign resources to project activities based on the project demand.
- Calculate a skill match percentage and availability percentage when matching resources to project activities.
- View the various inquiry forms and reports and analyze the usage of resources.
- Create project contracts and associate the billing rules.
- Bill the customer based on the completion of specific milestones in the project.
- Invoice the project based on the percentage of work completed.
- Initiate the invoicing process.
- Create an invoice proposal.
- Reformat the invoice based on the customer’s demand.
- Submit and post the invoice.
- Define and request a customer advance.
- Post an invoice for the customer advance.
- Reconcile the actual amount with the customer advance payments.
- Assign customer payment retention terms to the different levels of projects.
- Create and invoice transactions with customer payment retention terms attached.
- Review the amount retained by the customer, and then release the retailed amount.
- Make inquiries about customer payment retentions, and know how to generate the Customer payment retention report.
- Process payment retentions.
- Create and invoice purchase orders by attaching the payment retention term, and know how to review accounting transactions.
- Post an invoice to release the retained vendor payment.
- Make inquiries on vendor payment retentions that are based on purchase orders and invoices.
- Print the Vendor payment retention report in two views.
- Set up the PWP clause.
- Create and invoice purchase orders by attaching the PWP term.
- Create corresponding customer invoices.
- Review the payment status of vendor invoices with regard to the related customer invoice.
- Receive customer payments.
- Release vendor payments in accordance with the PWP threshold criteria.
- Inquire on outstanding payments based on vendor invoices subject to the PWP clause.
- Print the Pay when paid report in two layouts.
- Set up a project category as an indirect cost category.
- Set up indirect cost components.
- Set up an indirect component group.
- Specify a project category as an indirect cost category.
- Create the compounding rules and assign the indirect cost component category to projects, project contracts, a resource and billing rules.
- Post and process different transactions with indirect cost components attached and know how to review the indirect costs calculated and posted for the transactions.
Module 1: Work Breakdown Structure.
This module provides an overview of the functionality to add activities to a project in a hierarchical order. You can achieve this by copying activities from a WBS template or from existing projects. The activities can also be directly added to a project.
Module 2: Project Quotations.
This module explains how to create the basic set up to create project quotations and define the quotation activities, schedule the activities, assign resources, submit, and approve quotations and convert the quotation to a project.
Module 3: Resource Scheduling.
This module explains the resource scheduling functionalityin Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012 to use an organization’s resources when they are needed.
Module 4: Project Contracts with Billing Rules.
This chapter explains the concept of project contracts and the set up required to use the feature. It explains the concept of billing rules in project contracts.
Module 5: Project Invoicing.
This chapter shows how to manage project invoices in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It describes the procedure to reformat invoices and display the details of the transactions in the format required by the customer. The chapter also provides a detailed description of the customer advance feature.
Module 6: Payment Retention.
This chapter explains how to use the functionality of Customer payment retention and Vendor payment retention in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Module 7: Subcontracting Terms.
This chapter covers the processes to set up the PWP terms, create and invoice a project purchase order with PWP terms, post the customer invoice, receive customer payments, and release the vendor payment. Additionally, it explains how to inquire on the PWP transactions and print the PWP report.
Module 8: Cost Control.
This chapter shows you how to work with indirect costs in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It also describes the set up required for indirect costs and how to assign the costs to a project, project contract and billing rule. It also shows how to generate invoices with indirect costs.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 2012, or have equivalent skills.
- Completed Course Project Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics 2012, or have equivalent skills.
- Completed Course Project Advanced in Microsoft Dynamics 2012, or have equivalent skills.
- We also recommend that you are familiar with Service Industries functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 2009.
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Microsoft Dynamics AX