|Продолжительность: 3 дня(24 ак.часа)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 53550 руб. Другие формы обучения:
80415 Public Sector Procurement and Payables in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
About this Course
This course provides insight and guidance to procurement and sourcing features along with Accounts Payable features in Microsoft Dynamics AX that are often used by public sector organizations as they request, order and pay for products and services. It also provides information on workflow and the Vendor Portal and Procurement Order Site.
This course is intended primarily for partners that sell and implement public sector solutions to customers. It can also be helpful to customers that are already familiar with AX Public Sector financial topics and need to learn about procurement functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand basic procurement processes for public sector entities
- Review and set up budget controls for procurement transactions
- Create purchasing policies for employees
- Define policy rules to customize the purchasing process
- Understand basic workflow concepts
- Set up procurement vendors and complete other related vendor setups
- Create a procurement category and add attributes to the category
- Create, publish, and update a catalog
- Create a request for quotation (RFQ)
- Create a purchase order from an RFQ
- Create a RFQ from a purchasing requisition
- Create a purchase requisition and complete the purchase requisition by approving the document and creating a purchase order
- Use demand consolidation
- Create a purchase order, add purchase lines to it, and process a purchase order
- Create a purchase agreement and identify the four types of commitments that comprise an agreement
- Use a purchase agreement on a purchase order
- Identify the available signing limits that can be applied to employees
- Enter vendor invoices against purchase orders, purchase agreements, and projects
- Create, send and view notifications on the Vendor Portal
- View and create purchase requisitions on the Procurement Order Site
- Order goods and services using the Procurement Order Site
- Complete year-end activities for procurement
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 80219A, Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, or have equivalent knowledge of the financial tasks covered in this course.
- Completed Course 80220A, Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, or have equivalent knowledge of the financial tasks covered in this course.
- Completed Course 80338A, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector — Financials or have equivalent knowledge of the content covered in this course.
Module 1: Procurement and Accounts Payable Overview
This module introduces Procurement and sourcing features along with Accounts Payable features in Microsoft Dynamics AX. that are often used by public sector organizations as they request, order and pay for products and services.
- About the Procurement Process
- End-To-End Scenario
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Identify the features that support the procurement process in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Understand basic procurement scenarios for public entities
Module 2: Procurement and Accounts Payable Setup and Purchasing Policies
This module focuses on setting up main accounts, posting definitions, journals, payment terms and other items to make the most of purchasing related features in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Default Ledger Accounts Setup
- Posting Definitions Setup
- Journal Setup
- Bank Setup
- Accounts Payable Setup
- Budget Control
- Purchasing Policies
Module 3: Workflow
This module provides guidance on creating and configuring workflows used for purchasing and procurement related tasks in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- About Workflow
- Procurement Catalog Workflows
- Purchasing Workflows
- Vendor Workflows
Module 4: Vendors
This module discusses what is necessary to track businesses and individuals that you purchase product and services from in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Setup for Vendors
- Create Vendors
- Vendor Tasks
- Evaluate Vendors
- Vendor Inquiries, Reports, and Notifications
Module 5: Procurement Categories and Catalogs
This module introduces how to create, publish and update a catalog. It also discusses how to manually create a catalog and import catalog data from a vendor.
- Category Management
- Procurement Catalogs
- Vendor Catalogs
- External Catalogs
- Catalog Comments
- Category Reports and Inquiries
Module 6: Request for Quotation
This module discusses a request for quotation (RFQ) and it's role in the purchasing process. It provides guidance on creating RFQ's, and eventually creating a purchase order from an FRQ.
- Create a Request for Quotation Case
- Request for Quotation Follow-Up
- Request for Quotation Replies
- Accept or Reject RFQ Replies
- Purchase Order Creation from an RFQ
- RFQ from a Purchase Requisition
- Reports and Inquiries
Module 7: Purchase Requisitions
This module discusses how to create a purchase requisition, complete it, and approve it to create a purchase order.
- Manage Purchase Requisitions
- Create Purchase Requisitions
- Complete a Purchase Requisition
- Follow-Up on Purchase Requisitions
- Convert Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders
- Demand Consolidations
- Setup for Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase Requisition Workflow
Module 8: Purchase Orders and Vendor Returns
This module reviews frequently used forms and list pages for purchase orders. It demonstrates how to create, process and copy purchase orders. It also discusses how to create a credit note for a vendor return.
- Working with Purchase Orders
- Set Up Parameters for Purchase Orders
- Create a Purchase Order
- Process Purchase Orders
- Change Management
- Copy Purchase Orders
- Purchase Order Tasks
- Purchase Order Reports and Inquiries
- Create Vendor Returns
- Create Vendor Returns for Serialized Items
Module 9: Purchase Agreements and Signing Limits
This module discusses how to create a purchase agreement. Each of the four types of commitments that comprise an agreement are discussed. It also identifies the available signing limits that can be applied to employees.
- Create an Agreement
- Create a Purchase Agreement for a Contract
- Use Agreements on Purchase Orders
- Signing Limits
Module 10: Vendor Invoices
This module discusses entering vendor invoices against purchase orders, purchase agreements and projects. It also discusses the different types of invoice matching, along with a discussion on payment proposals.
- Various Invoice Types
- Accounts Payable Daily Procedures
- Invoice Accounting Inquiry
- Payment Proposals
Module 11: Vendor Portal and Procurement Order Site
This module focuses on the features of the vendor role center, how to order products using the Employee Services site, and features of the Vendor Portal. It also discusses how to view and create purchase requisitions on the Procurement Order site.
Module 12: Procurement Year-End Activities
This course discusses how to close purchase order encumbrances in the current year, and open in the next fiscal year. It also discusses other possible year-end tasks.
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Axapta