|Продолжительность: 2 дня(16 ак.часов)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 35700 руб. Другие формы обучения:
80419 Manufacturing Execution in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
About this Course
This Two-day course, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, provides the ability to record costs, monitor performance, and trace the history of production which is critical to the manufacturing execution process.
The intended audience includes customers that want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Manufacturing Execution Systems functionality.
The class is intended for shop floor workers, shop floor supervisors, production managers, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of manufacturing execution functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the terminology and concepts used with manufacturing execution in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Describe the roles and functions that use manufacturing execution.
- Describe the steps that should be considered when planning an installation and configuration of manufacturing execution.
- Explain how the features of manufacturing execution integrate with other modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- List the prerequisites and planning steps for configuring Manufacturing execution.
- Describe the Production control parameters and Manufacturing execution parameters.
- Create allocation keys for job bundling.
- Configure registration forms.
- Link a worker to a registration form.
- Describe how Manufacturing execution is used to provide feedback on production orders.
- Outline how production orders are created and processed.
- Describe how jobs are used with production orders.
- Reprioritize jobs in a list and set jobs to high priority.
- Describe how resources are used with production orders.
- Move jobs between resources and resource groups.
- Describe how documents are used with production orders.
- Set up document groups and attach documents to a job.
- Use the Manufacturing execution terminal to process production order jobs.
- View daily registration information for production orders.
- Describe the Shop Supervisor role center.
- Describe how Manufacturing execution is used to provide feedback on projects.
- Describe how projects are created and processed.
- Register time, fees, and items for a project.
- View raw registrations, and then approve and process project registrations.
- Review the basic features of workflow.
- Use the graphical workflow editor to create and modify workflows.
- Configure a time and attendance workflow.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Time and Attendance Hands-On Lab in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing,
- Basic knowledge of production concepts.
Module 1: Overview
This module provides general information about manufacturing execution and the various kinds of registrations that workers can perform.
Module 2: Set Up
This module describes how to set up the following Manufacturing execution features:
- General parameters required by production features
- Production parameters that affect Manufacturing execution processes
- Registration forms for providing feedback
- Allocation keys for bundling jobs
Module 3: Production Control With Manufacturing Execution
This module reviews how to use the Job registration form to manage production order feedback.
Module 4: Projects with Manufacturing Execution
This module explains how you can use Manufacturing Execution (MES) to register time on projects using the Job registration form.
Module 5: Workflow
This module explains how RFID can be used in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to process transactions in warehouse management.
По окончании курса всем слушателям, успешно освоившим материал выдается международный сертификат Microsoft.
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Microsoft Dynamics AX