|Продолжительность: 3 дня(24 ак.часа)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 47700 руб. Другие формы обучения:
80416 Application Integration Framework and Services in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
About this Course
This course discusses and provides information and insight on using Application Integration Framework and services to provide a programming model, tools and infrastructure support for integration of application functionality and data with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This course is intended for partners that sell and implement Application Integration Framework for customers. The typical student should have a development background and understand the basic concepts of Application Integration Framework and be familiar with the installation and configuration options in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Students should also have completed the group of Development courses for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the high-level features of Services and Application Integration Framework (AIF).
- Discuss integration planning and options.
- Identify high-level flows in Services and AIF.
- Discuss the topology of the Services and AIF model.
- Describe moving service configurations by using integration ports in AIF.
- Discuss the process of change tracking.
- Identify the transforms available for customization in banking.
- Discuss the installation process and the special considerations to be aware of for Services and AIF in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Identify the upgrade considerations for Services and AIF.
- Set up batch for AIF and Services.
- Describe the types and options for integration ports.
- Identify the adapters that are available in Services and AIF.
- Discuss the Document Service, Custom Services and System Services Service Types.
- Understand the communication format that AIF uses to transmit data.
- Explain how to manipulate requests in the AIF pipeline.
- Use the Business Operations Framework.
- Describe how services are secured in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Call an external service from X++.
- Use the NetTcp adapter to call a custom service.
- Create a new document exchange by using the NetTcp adapter.
- Use the NetTcp adapter to synchronously exchange documents between BizTalk and AIF.
- Create a new document exchange by using the file system adapter.
- Create an MSMQ queue and exchange documents by using the queue.
- Create a reference to the metadata service.
- Call and retrieve data from a metadata service.
- Set up the AIF components for an outbound exchange.
- Create and test an outbound exchange.
- Monitor Services and AIF capabilities.
- Debug Services and identify common errors.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 80303A, Development I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or have equivalent knowledge of topics covered in this course.
- Completed Course 80304A, Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or have equivalent knowledge of topics covered in this course.
- Completed Course 80312A, Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or have equivalent knowledge of topics covered in this course.
- Completed Course 80313A, Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or have equivalent knowledge of topics covered in this course.
Module 1: Introduction to Services and Application Integration Framework
This module introduces students to the array of services available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. It also provides basic information about how services can be used to integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX with other systems.
Module 2: Architecture
This module explains how AIF helps integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX with other external business processes and systems.
Module 3: Installation and Upgrade
This module discusses installation and upgrade considerations for Services and AIF in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Module 4: Administration
This module explains how to set up AIF batch jobs, set up integration ports and identifies the adapters that are available which enable Microsoft Dynamics AX to communicate by using various transport protocols.Lessons
- Set Up Batch
- Integration Ports
Module 5: Development Concepts
This module explains the key development concepts that are necessary to use AIF and Services with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Service Types
- Document Services
- Custom Services
- System Services
- How AIF Exchanges Data
- Customizing the AIF Pipeline
- Business Operations Framework
Module 6: Working with Services
This module explains and reinforces the concepts learned in the previous modules of this course by providing hands-on labs and provides additional information to use the major functions in AIF and Services.
- Call an External Service
- Create and Call a Custom Service by Using a Basic Port
- Call a Document Service by Using NetTcp
- Call a Document Service with the File Adapter
- Create a Synchronous Document Exchange between BizTalk and AIF
- Exchange Documents by Using the MSMQ Adapter
- Call the Metadata Service
- Create and Deploy Outbound Exchange
Module 7: Troubleshooting and Logging
This module explains the benefits of troubleshooting and logging integrations and introduces several new capabilities to improve the troubleshooting and logging experience.
- Monitoring Services and AIF
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Microsoft Dynamics AX