|Продолжительность: 3 дня(24 ак. часа)|
Стоимость очного обучения: 47700 руб. Другие формы обучения:
80306 Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
About this Course
This three-day instructor-led course, Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality. This course builds on information provided in the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
This course is intended for customers and partners that want to learn more advanced features and functions offered in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Distribution feature areas. The course is targeted toward sales and purchase managers, salespeople, purchasers, and other users in organizations that are responsible for the setup and administration of trade and logistics, inventory management, and quarantine management functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Allow for over/under delivery of goods.
- Assign charges.
- Set up and manage quarantine management functionality.
- Recognize the pick process.
- Register serialized and batch inventory.
- Reverse and split a pick.
- Edit Item dimensions during picking.
- Create Vendor returns, Return actions, and Manage Customer returns.
- Manually reserve inventory.
- Set up automatic and explosion inventory reservation.
- Query, cancel, or change a reservation.
- Set up, activate, and modify Customer and Vendor trade agreements.
- Understand Customer and Vendor Price/Discount groups.
- Set up and use Supplementary items.
- Work with sales quotations.
- Define various sales quotation functions.
- Set up transfer orders.
- Create a transfer order.
- Pick items before transfer between warehouses.
- Transfer items between warehouses.
- Set up the elements of a commission agreement.
- View commission transactions from a financially updated sales order.
- Understand the ABC Inventory Classification System.
- Understand how to use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report.
- Understand how to use reports in forecasting sales and purchase expectations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
In addition, students should have:
- Knowledge of trade and logistics.
- Knowledge of inventory management concepts.
Module 1: Overview
This module provides an overview of the content of the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
This module examines how to handle differences between ordered and received or delivered quantities in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Also, it discusses how to handle charges in Sales and Purchase orders that include how to allocate charges to items and how to include landed costs in an item's total cost.
Module 3: Customer and Vendor Agreements
This module discusses Customer and Vendor Agreements that are fixed price agreements that are entered into with one or more customers or vendors for the sale of individual or multiple items. It also covers Supplementary Items that are complimentary or supplementary items sold to a customer or customer group, or sold with an item or item group.
Module 4: Item Arrival Registration
This module is designed to describe the features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 that support receiving items in a company.
Module 5: Quarantine Management
This module examines how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 uses Quarantine orders. Items can be set aside to await either manual or automatic approval, depending on setup. The item may be in quarantine for a certain period, for example, for quantity control purposes. Quarantine management is part of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Inventory management chapter.
Module 6: Vendor Returns
This module discusses how to return a product to a vendor. You will learn how to handle the returns with and without serial and batch numbers attached.
Module 7: Sales Quotations
This module explains how to set up, maintain, and process quotations. The trade and logistics functionality allows for sales personnel to issue quotations, track the progress of quotations, and follow-up on won or lost quotations. Various quotation functions are also explained.
Module 8: Item Reservations
This module is designed to explain the Reservations functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Module 9: Sales Order Picking
This module introduces the sales picking processLessons
- Enable Sales Order Picking and Setup
- Release Sales Order Picking
- Automatic Registration of a Pick
- Manual Registration of a Pick
- Item Pick Registration of a Serial and Batch Inventory
- Edit, Reverse and Split a Pick
Module 10: Customer Returns
This module discusses how to accept and handle a product return from a customer. You will learn how to process the returns through the Return order, Arrival overview, Quarantine order, and Sales order forms.
Module 11: Commissions
This module introduces the steps that are required to set up sales commissions for salespeople. It also covers how to inquire on the calculated commissions from posted sales transactions.
Module 12: Transfer Orders
In this module, students gain an understanding of the Transfer orders form. This is a process-oriented method to deal with transfer orders between warehouses within the same company.
Module 13: Reports
This module introduces how the ABC Inventory classification system is used in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It also discusses how to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 reports to help in forecasting sales and purchase expectations.
По окончании курса всем слушателям, успешно освоившим материал выдается международный сертификат Microsoft.
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие тренинги Microsoft Dynamics AX