|Продолжительность: 8 ак.часов|
Стоимость очного обучения: 17850 руб. Другие формы обучения:
This course provides an overarching introductory look into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. It starts with explaining cloud-based solutions and how workspaces drive productivity, and includes the use of workflows and reporting for business processes.
It then looks at the industry focus and an overview of key functionality, including: Supply Chain, Financials, Project and Service, and Human Capital Management. Next, it looks at how Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations works with Order-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Plan-to-produce, and Recruit-to-hire processes. The course wraps up with how to complete applications and hire workers.
What are the goals for this course?
- Review the cloud-based solution
- Discuss why workspaces are driving productivity
- Review workflow in your business processes
- Provide an overview on the reporting capabilities
- Explain the industry focus for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Discuss the broad functionality that is provided in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Walk through the Order-To-Cash functionality
- Walk through the Procure-To-Pay functionality
- Walk through the Plan-To-Produce functionality
- Walk through the Recruit-To-Hire functionality
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
What are the prerequisites to consume this course?
Module 01: Overview
- Cloud Based Solution
- Workspaces Driving Productivity
- Workflows in Your Business Processes
- Industry Focus
Module 02: Introduction to Functionality
- Overview of Key Functionality
|Записаться на курс|
Посмотреть другие курсы Dynamics 365